The growing community of F-35 nations strengthens our national defense and deters our enemies. The F-35 provides stability and value vital to military partnerships with key allies around the world, fueling shared global deterrence through interoperability and collaboration.
Strengthening Allied Deterrence
- Unmatched Interoperability
- Proven, Critical Joint Capabilities
- Ten Nations with Pilots and/or Maintainers in Training with the F-35 Training System
Redefining how America and our allies train, fight and win.
Delivering Diplomacy in Action
- 14 Allies and Partners
- Cost-Sharing Benefits
- Strengthening Global Security
Powering partnerships, security and economic growth.
Redefining NATO Air Power
- 400+ F-35s Across NATO by 2030
- Stability and Value for Global Military Partnerships
Growing community of NATO nations with F-35s provides a powerful deterrent.
“The F-35 program is a multi-service, multi-national effort that dramatically increases interoperability between the U.S. and other F-35 partner nations. We are fully committed to the F-35 as the cornerstone of the U.S. Air Force’s fighter fleet and look forward to building stronger relationships with nations who want to work by our side.”
–John P. Roth, Acting Secretary of the Air Force