The growing community of F-35 nations strengthens global security and deters our enemies. The F-35 provides stability and value vital to military partnerships with key allies around the world, fueling shared global deterrence through interoperability and collaboration.
Strengthening Allied Deterrence
- Unmatched Interoperability
- Proven, Critical Joint Capabilities
- Ten Nations with Pilots and/or Maintainers in Training with the F-35 Training System
Redefining how America and our allies train, fight and win.
Delivering Diplomacy in Action
- 17 Allies and Partners
- Cost-Sharing Benefits
- Strengthening Global Security
Powering partnerships, security and economic growth.
Redefining Global Air Power
- 400+ F-35s Across NATO by 2030
- Stability and Value for Global Military Partnerships
Growing community of allied partners with F-35s provides a powerful deterrent.
“I had a very good meeting with Finnish Air Force Commander Major-General Pasi Jokinen. Increasing cooperation with our newest F-35 partner is essential to deepening regional interoperability, enhancing deterrence & strengthening the security of Europe & the Arctic.”
–Gen. Charles Q. Brown, Jr., Chief of Staff, U.S. Air Force